Monday, August 18, 2008

Load it like a Freighcar - Drive it Like a Nascar!

As I was driving behind a tractor trailer without the trailer attached, I happened to notice the above written on the back of the cab. I really liked what it said. It made it very clear to me; someone who has no idea about trucking, what this company or driver could do for me. Load the truck efficiently and effectively; maximizing the amount of product or material loaded on it and then drives it in such a way to give me confidence it would arrive on time. Call this a by-line, slogan, Unique Sales Proposition or whatever, I call it memorable and to the point.

What is memorable about your dealership? How do the customers think of you compared to the rest of the marketplace? Do you blend in with the other dealers or do you stand out? Are you doing things to keep in touch with your customers to help them remember?

The marketplace is getting bombarded with advertising and marketing; how do you expect them to remember you?

www.realdealersuccess.com

No comments: